|Weber 751001 Gold One-Touch 22-1/2-Inch Kettle Grill, Black|
|Retail Price: $159.70|
|Amazon Price: $163.10|
When it comes to delicious results from a grill, the classic approach works best. That means having a top quality, charcoal grill, like the Weber 751001 22.5-Inch One-Touch Gold Charcoal Grill. This grill is a classic, in more ways than one. It’s been my choice for every cookout, party and backyard barbeque for the past 5 years, and it’s built to last for years, so I plan on using it for many years to come. A lot of my friends use gas grills at their houses, but once they taste foods that have been cooked on my Weber 751001 Gold Charcoal Grill, they all have to admit that foods just taste better when they’re cooked on this charcoal grill.
Easy to Maneuver
I keep the Weber 751001 Gold Charcoal Grill on my deck, pretty much all year round. When it’s not in use I keep it under the awning, but when I’m going to use it, I need to move it around quickly. The wheeled design of the grill makes it simple to move on the fly.
The wheels are nice and big, so I never have to worry about possibly dumping the grill, as every time I move it, the process is nice and smooth. Having wheels alone doesn’t make a charcoal grill portable, but the overall design of the Weber 751001 certainly does.
Features and Specifications
- This grill is coated with heavy gauge porcelain enamel to prevent rusting.
- Built with a removable ash catcher to make clean ups easier.
- Cooking grate is hinged, so it’s easier to put in new charcoal, even if you’re already cooking.
- Backed by a 10 year limited warranty from Weber
- One touch cleaning system makes clean ups as easy as possible.
- Weather Resistant. I try to keep a cover on my grill, but there are times when I forget to. The Weber 751001 22.5-Inch One-Touch Gold Charcoal Grill is coated to prevent rusting.
- Easy Clean Up. This grill is built with several features that make it super simple to clean up.
- Hinged Grate. Sometimes I have to put extra charcoal on an already burning fire. The hinged grate makes it easy to do without getting burned.
- Classic Design. The Weber 751001 22.5-Inch One-Touch Gold Charcoal Grill looks like a charcoal grill is supposed to, and the kettle design means less flare ups.
- No Lid Lock. You’ve got to put the lid on the ground, as there is no way to hook it on the body of the grill itself.
- Clumsy Ash Bin. Using the ash bin makes cleaning up easier, but getting the bin reattached can be a bit cumbersome and frustrating.
I’ve used the Weber 751001 for years, and I intend to get many more year’s of use out of it. It cooks foods thoroughly and evenly, and there’s plenty of room to grill lots of food. I wish there was a lid lock, or somewhere to hang the lid on this grill, but, other than that, I’m a satisfied customer. If you love the taste of foods that have been charcoal grilled, you’ll love using the Weber 751001 22.5-Inch One-Touch Gold Charcoal Grill for all of your cookouts.
Price Alert: Right now Amazon.com is offering free shipping and a 6% discount for the Weber 751001 22.5-Inch One-Touch Gold Charcoal Grill. This means their current price is $10.00 cheaper than the usual retail price.